Online Conference to take place on November 25th.
The Online Conference – Canon PrintHOW 2020 on November 25th will focus on the very hot topic – Transition from Offset to Digital print – by exploring key trends in print business, key drivers for digital and their impact for Asia Pacific. Participants will be inspired by valuable digital business cases that have already made this transition, while improving their knowledge in how to manage a successful transition from Offset to Digital.
- Sessions overview – by Christian Unterberger
- Management opening – Strategy and vision of Canon Production Printing – by Michaela Sygusch and Christoph Gauss
- Setting the scene – Transition offset to digital – by Ralf Schlözer
- Market outlook – Trends shaping inkjet adaption in APAC region – by Sander Jansen
- Transition of the Dutch book industry: a blueprint for the digital transition – by Alex Joos
- Reality check – How a commercial printer implements promotional print successfully
- Recipe for Success – How to manage the digital transition from offset to digital
- Expert panel: Making a profitable transition – Panel discussion
Panel of Experts:
Roundtable discussion with the speakers to discuss the practicalities and experience of making the transition from offset to digital. The panel will also cover audience questions and send participants away with the ingredients for their own transition plan.
Ralf Schlözer has over 30 years of experience in the Graphic Arts and Graphic System Manufacturing industries. He is a freelance consultant and technology analyst for the printing industry with a special focus on digital print.