Overwhelming response shows the trust, popularity and importance of PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition. The Indian Printing…
- 16th PRINTPACK India books 81% space within two months
- DIC India inaugurates new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Canon India launches 16 new advanced printers
- 3D SARP Enterprise into additional capabilities with RICOH
- At PAMEX 2023, Monotech Systems to delve on digital printing and enhancement solutions
- VINSAK announces a new installation at Paramount Label Printing Press LLC in the UAE.
- Sungwon Adpia becomes the first company in Asia to install the SCODIX ULTRA 6000 digital enhancement press
- Automatic machine data collection leading to productivity enhancement
Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2023
June 6 - June 7
Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2023 is being organised by SMITHERS at Singapore on 6-7 June 2023! With a pre-event workshop and two days of general sessions, this year’s event is expected to be better than the previous one where over 200 Packaging Professionals Joined Us At 2022 Hybrid Event! .
“Sustainability In Packaging Asia is an important forum to share the value and successes of the Packaging Industry in our Region. In these times of emotional challenges to packaging and the value it delivers it is more important than ever to have opportunities to showcase the real progress being made, the real value packaging delivers that benefits our total environmental footprint and the lifestyles we love. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to the conversation. – Sustainability Director APAC Region, Sealed Air“.