The imagePRESS C10010VP sets new standards in productivity, with enhanced automation and extensive media-handling capabilities.
M/S Padmaja Graphics is over a 3 decade company providing Commercial, Digital & Wide-Format printing services to the industry since 1991 with its state-of-the-art infrastructure housing Konica Minolta, HP Latex, and Kip 860.
The Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh based company is led by Mr. V. Chandra Sekhar. Their latest addition is a Canon imagePRESS C10010VP. “We have added the latest Canon press because of its impeccable Print Quality,” says Chandra Sekhar.
“The front & Back registration of Canon imagePRESS C10010VP is better than any Competition model. Since there is no higher end Canon machine in nearby towns, we wanted to have the advantage of being able to provide our customers with the Canon India’s quality output,” adds Chandra Sekhar.
“Quality matters more than Quantity!” he declares.
Built on a proven and reliable technology platform with enhanced automation and extensive media-handling capabilities, the imagePRESS C10010VP sets new standards in productivity, application diversity and quality. It’s the solution for high volume print environments that strive to achieve more. Key attractions include features:
- Optimum productivity across an extensive media range up to 400g/m²
- Speeds up to 100 pages per minute even on long run or mixed media jobs
- Outstanding colour quality from first to last print
- Produce a wide range of high-quality applications media between 60g/m² – 400g/m²
- Support long-sheets up to 1 300mm
- Outstanding colour quality with the in-built R-VCSEL technology, Multi D.A.T colour adjustment and versatile screen patterns. Achieve A+ quality and colour consistency on every page of every run
Customers can meet the tightest deadlines with uninterrupted high-speed, high-quality print all day, every day from the imagePRESS C10010VP. They can maintain maximum productivity even with mixed media, thanks to its Dual Fixing Unit, and achieve 24/7 production with the optional High Capacity Stacker that enables unloading and reloading during a print run. They can produce a wide range of high-quality applications with the ability to handle paper weights between 60g/m² and 400g/m² , synthetic media and long-sheets up to 1300 mm. Moreover, with its R-VCSEL technology, Multi D.A.T colour adjustment and versatile screen patterns the imagePRESS C10010VP is capable of achieving A+ quality and colour consistency on every page of every run.