Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2021 conference coming to Singapore this 7-9 June.
Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2021 conference will take place in Singapore this 7-9 June. The conference will feature a forward-thinking programme designed to educate, inform, and keep you up-to-date with the latest developments taking place within the sustainable packaging value chain.
This year’s event will provide firsthand insights into innovations in new and recycled materials, regulatory and policy developments in Asian regions and how the value chain work together to overcome obstacles and challenges following the pandemic.
For the 2021 edition, industry experts who have confirmed to join include Veolia, HAVI, LUSH, SABIC, UPM Raflatac, WestRock, CJ CheilJedang, Amcor Flexibles, Committee of Green Circular and Inclusive Development, Food Industry Asia, The Coca-Cola Company, Johnson & Johnson, Simplot Australia, Colgate-Palmolive, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Smithers and more.
Newly Confirmed Advisory Board Include:
Samantha Thian – Sustainability Manager, APAC, HAVI Global Solutions; Mert Sasoglu – Associate Director, Research and Development, Johnson & Johnson; Ian Hayes – Packaging Development Manager, Simplot Australia; Richard Smith – Director Sustainability – Asia Pacific, Amcor Flexibles AFAP.
This Year’s Featured Sessions Include…
- End Users Progress on Sustainability in Packaging
- Regulatory Landscape and Initiatives for Circular Packaging
- Circular Economy and Recycling Consideration in Packaging
- New Technologies & Innovations Facilitating Higher Recycling Rates
- Converting Innovation and Best Practice
- Novel Materials and Material Innovations
- Working Together to Overcome The Challenges Following COVID-19 Pandemic
The organizers have offered Super Early Bird rates. Further, in the event of registered participant unable to travel or not preferring to online participation, there are three options available:
- Receive access to a streamed/online event format for you and a colleague
- Move your ticket to any other Smithers conference or the 2022 event
- Request a full ticket refund (or partial refund for the difference in ticket price)